How to Bake a Blueberry Pie
The deep blue jewels of summer are the lovely blueberry. Blueberry season is short so enjoy eating them in anyway you can. One way would be baking a blueberry pie; a mouthwatering dessert that keeps everyone waiting. The sweet blueberry filling and the flaky crust makes this pie a-one-of-a-kind favorite. This article will teach you how to make blueberry pie, step-by-step.
- 2 pie crusts
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F (204 °C).
2. Prepare favorite double crust pie pastry.
3. Mix blueberries lightly with other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour blueberry mixture into prepared pie crust.
5. Top with remaining pie crust.
6. Crimp and seal.
7. Cut slits in top of pie crust.
8. Bake about 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned. The blueberry pie filling will be bubble through the slits when the pie is done.
Leave a Comment